Thank you Jelly Pom
I love the name of her blog so I had to put it in the title. Jelly Pom was nice enough to throw me the Very Inspirational Blogging award. These blogging awards are great encouragers to keep writing and I appreciate the sentiments behind them.
So the following now has to happen:
- thank the person who nominated you – so again, thanks Jelly Pom!
- post the award to my page;
- list seven things about me;
- nominate a few more inspiring blogs and let each of them know they’ve been nominated by posting a comment on their blog.
Okay, here is the award:
7 things about myself? Oy, I dunno.
1. I’m a woman
2. I’m a speed reader
3. I love Jimmy Fallon
4. I love Survivor
5. For some reason I could never quite picture the Balrog in Lord of the Rings books, I don’t know why. I just couldn’t see it. Not until the movie did I go ‘ohhhhhhh’
6. I’m Canadian
7. I have mad love for gorillas
And now for the blogs I want to give the title of Very Inspiring Blogger to are:
http://iamtheinvisiblehand.wordpress.com/ – she says some brave things in her blog, things I have only thought but never said out loud. Her blog resonates strongly with me.
http://grimmsfurrytail.wordpress.com/ – let’s face it, animals are always inspiring. I dare you to read the About Grimm section and not fall for that dog.
http://fatimaildefonso536.wordpress.com/ – hers is a voice of a broken heart. Reading her posts are raw. I respect anyone willing to just throw their emotions out on the table.
http://renegadehomeschooler.wordpress.com/ – again, another honest voice. I’ve enjoyed reading her posts on homeschooling as I too have been thinking about homeschooling my kids (when I have them).
All right, that’s it for me. I only discovered these 4 today and was really moved by their posts so that is why they are getting some blog love here.