Woman – An Anthology – A collection of stories supporting women with breast cancer
Posted by Geeky Book Snob
Woman, An Anthology has been a project 3 years in the making and look at the list of amazing authors it boasts. In this anthology you will find stories these authors have written highlighting and celebrating women.
- Stephen King
- Alice Munro
- Peter S. Beagle
- Lynn Coady
- Peter O’Donnell
- Robert E. Howard
- Van Kunder
- Emma LaRocque
- Charles de Lint
- M C Joudrey
- Anaïs Nin
We who love to read and who likely have all had women in our lives touched by cancer (if not ourselves) can help make this book happen because once it does, proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Society of Canada (“Once produced, the book will be made for sale in retail bookstores with proceeds from the sales of the book to be donated entirely to breast cancer research”).
Let’s make it happen!
You are free to share!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)